decorations











I'm in the middle of applying for a new job and did a few things for my interview. My flat mate kimmy departed the residence for bigger and brighter things and I now have the space/freedom to do whatever I like so I took a few photos of the redecorating to include in my portfolio. These are a few that I included. The lighting in the house was pretty bad so these are the best that I could get and I'm not confident enough with photo editing to change anything about it myself. My favourite thing about doing this were the little details. The jar in the photo above contain little origami stars made out of paper from magazines. The little black and white ribbons tied around the tips of the 5 little bottles, which were originally name tags for Frankie and Megans wedding reception last month. I suppose that's why I've taken such close photos.